7th Annual Cheyenne Golf Tournament and Dinner Auction
Friday, 4.13.18 | Westin Kierland Golf Club
Calling all Golfers, Golf Enthusiasts, Family, Friends, and Supporters of Cheyenne Traditional School! Get your babysitters reserved–it’s time to register for golf and the dinner auction. Once again it will take place at the beautiful Westin Kierland Golf Club!! This is one of the top resorts in Arizona and a Troon Managed Golf Course.
This is one of our biggest fundraising events of the year for Cheyenne!
Shotgun start at 1 PM with cocktails and dinner to follow. Cost is $195 per player and includes 18 holes of golf, two drink tickets, cocktail reception, & dinner at the auction!
Not a golfer? No problem! Then join us for dinner, music, fun, and the Silent and Live Auctions! It will be a wonderful night out! Cost is $50 per person (until March 10th, then increases to $60) & includes the cocktail reception, dinner at the auction, & one drink ticket.
How to Participate
Register for the event today! > To register log into your PTO account. Under the pull-down menu “What would you like to do?” select “Register for Current Events.” There are two different registration forms, one for golfers and one for our dinner/auction event.
We have many different levels of sponsorship available from Presenting Sponsor to Tee Sponsors. We even have a VIP Bar for our top sponsors. More Information >
- Presenting Sponsor – $5,000
- VIP Drink Sponsor – $3,000
- Golf Ball Sponsor – $2,000
- Pin Flag Sponsor – SOLD OUT
- Water Bottle Sponsor – $1,500
- Driving Range Sponsor – $1,250
- Putting Green Sponsor – $1,250
- V.I.G (Very Important Golfer) Sponsor – $1,000
- VIP Table Sponsor – $1,000
- Tee & Green Sponsor – $450
- Tee Sponsor – $250
- Green Sponsor – $250
- In-Kind Donations – we are always looking for amazing items to include in the auction and the giveaway bags.
The Scottsdale Unified School district neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service.